The Dance Exchange, LLC. CONSIGNOR AGREEMENT & RELEASE
This Agreement is made between The Dance Exchange, LLC. and you ("consignor").
In consideration for the opportunity to participate and profit from The Dance Exchange Consignment event the Consignor has read, understands and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Consignor pays an $8 fee in order to participate in the sale. This fee will be deducted from your take away check at the end of the sale! If you do not make at least $8, you will owe $8 at pick-up. (cash only)
2. Only quality items in great condition should be offered for sale. Consignor is solely responsible for the quality and condition of all products they sell.
3. Consignor is responsible for creating a product tag for all items using the https://www.myconsignmentsale.com/ software and securely fastening tags to all items. Consignor will accurately and completely fill out all item information for each tag.
a. Consignor chooses the correct category for each item to ensure the items are taxed properly upon
b. Consignor agrees to clearly describe item in the description area so that it can be properly be
searched for in the event that the tag is removed, damaged or falls off.
5. Consignor agrees to neatly hang all items as instructed on The Dance Exchange website and place them in designated areas as instructed during their drop-off.
6. The Dance Exchange is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged sale items. Consignor acknowledges the possibility of such occurrences and is choosing to proceed in consignment sale and accepts all risk for lost, stolen or damaged items. Any items found without a tag during the sale will be placed on a Lost & Found rack or bin and consignors can examine the Lost & Found at the end of the sale. Seller agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against The Dance Exchange, Ashley Wade, the lessor/lessee or owner of the space where the sales event is held, any and all volunteers and/or paid participants of The Dance Exchange. The above parties are released from liability for any and all claims for damaged, stolen, or lost items.
7. Consignor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Dance Exchange, its owner, Ashley Wade, and further agrees to make no claim or cross- claim against The Dance Exchange, its owner, or lessor/lessee or owner of the space where the sales event is held, for any and all claims of personal injury and/or products liability stemming from the sellers participation in the consignment sale.
8. Consignor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Dance Exchange, its owner, As, for any and all claims of personal injury and/or products liability brought by third-parties relating to the purchase and/or use of a sale item(s).
9. Consignor will receive 70% of the sales price of all items that sell. The Dance Exchange will act with diligence to mail the consignor checks within 2 weeks after the sale.
10. Seller is obligated to pick up any unsold items between 3:00pm and 5:00pm on the last day of the sale. Any unsold items that are not picked up on the last day by 5:00pm will be donated to charity. The Dance Exchange will not store, warehouse, or maintain any items after end of the sale.
11. For a period of 2 years after the effective date of this Agreement consignor will not directly or indirectly engage in any business that competes with The Dance Exchange. This covenant shall extend for a radius of 25 miles of the events present location.
By signing, I have read and understand the terms of the Consignor Agreement and Release form.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.