As a consignor to the Take 2, LLC I agree to the following:
1. Consignor agrees to waive any and all claims of personal injury resulting from participation in the sale, from whatever cause, including, but not limited to flood, fire or theft, against Take 2, LLC, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participant of Take 2, LLC or the insurers of Take 2, LLC.
2. Consignor assumes the responsibility of the safety and quality of their items. Consignor acknowledges that they have checked with the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) website to ensure all their items meet current requirements and are not included on any list of recalled items, contain any hazardous material, or exceed lead standards set by the CPSC.
3. At drop off, consignor will be required to check in with an administrator and have with them a signed copy of our consignor agreement. This can be found in the documents section on our website at www.take2consignmentsale.weebly.com.
5. All items are in good condition, free of rips, stains and tears and are ready for resale. All clothing should be on hangers as required. Shoes should be connected or in Ziploc bags to prevent separation. Battery operated items should have working batteries installed for the sale.
6. Consignor is responsible for tagging and pricing their own items and has followed the Accepted Items List and Presentation of Items listed on the Take 2, LLC webpage. Consignor understands items with colored tags will be returned after the sale has ended and items with white AND green tags will be marked half-price during sale hours on Sunday, March 29, 2020 White tagged items that do not sell will be donated after the sale has ended.
7. Clothes will be brought to drop off organized according to size and gender. All toys must be in working order.
8. Consignor understands any items found without a tag or consignor ID cannot be sold and will be placed in a lost & found box. Consignors may re-claim these items at pick-up. Consignor understands Take 2, LLC is not responsible for any items not sold due to missing tags. Consignor agrees any items not claimed at consignor pick-up will be donated.
9. Take 2, LLC reserves the right to reject any items that do not meet their standard, and may also remove an item from the sale floor at any time during the sale.
10. Consignor accepts responsibility to pick up any unsold merchandise on Sunday, March 29, 2020 between the hours of 3:00pm-5:00pm. Consignor agrees items not picked up by Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 5:15pm will become the property of Take 2, LLC and will be donated. No exceptions will be made.
11. Consignor will receive 55% of their final sales. If you have signed up to volunteer one 3 hour shift you will receive 65% back, two 3 hour shifts you will receive 75% back on your final sale total
12. EZ Consignors, will receive 35% back on their final sales. If you have signed up to volunteer one 3 hour shift, you will receive 40% back, two 3 hour shifts, you will receive 45% back.
13. If a Consignor refers another Consignor for this sale, the referring Consignor shall receive an extra 5% back on their final total, up to 100% back on their final total.
14. If consignor wishes to receive a copy of their tags back from Take 2, LLC you must notify Take 2, LLC at drop-off. A copy of your tags will be sent electronically no later than 30 days after the close of the sale.
15. Checks will be sent via BillPay no later than 30 days after the close of the sale. Checks not cashed after 60 days from the date on the check will be void. Consignor agrees any question regarding their payment will be brought to the attention of Take 2, LLC no later than 30 days following the date on payment check.