As a consignor to the Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not knowingly include any items on this list in the sale.
- All items are in good condition and clothing is free of rips, stains, tears, pet smells, hair and are ready for resale. All clothing should be on the appropriate sized hanger to avoid items falling off. All clothing items are to be hung up except socks and assessories. Onesies/sleepers, etc. are no longer allowed to be sold in Ziploc bags. Shoes should be connected or in Ziploc bags to prevent separation.
- All items unsold the last day of the sale will be marked down by 50% unless the Red X checkbox was marked in the database.
- Consignor will receive 65% of the proceeds from the sale of each item unless you volunteer which increases your percentage to 70%.
- A fee of $10 will be required at Drop-Off.
- The fee allows for 200 hanging items, 15 pairs of shoes and a reasonable amount of all other items (we reserve the right to determine reasonable amounts when required.) For every additional items up to 100 hanging items and up to 15 pairs of shoes $10 will be added to your consignor fee.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale. Any unclaimed items will be donated to a designated charity.
- Your check will be ready for pick up after you retrieve your items during Pick-UP. If you choose to donate all your items you can pay $1 for your check to be sent to you shortly after the sale.
- Consignors will forfeit their check/profits if not cashed within 90 days of the sale.
- Proprietors of the sale or the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.