As a consignor to the Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I, the Consignor, understand and agree to the following, which shall supersede any previous correspondence regardless of source (i.e. written, electronic, via website, or verbal).
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not knowingly include any items on this list in the sale.
- All items must be appropriate for the current season (spring/summer items only for the Spring Expo and fall/winter items only for the Fall Expo), clean, and in good condition. KangaKids reserves the right to refuse any item. KangaKids reserves the right to remove any items from the sale floor if item has excessive wear or stains or is in poor condition. All items must be in good, working order, including working batteries. A $1 per battery fee will be deducted from final check for any batteries that KangaKids must replace.
- Consignor agrees to ONE of the following options:
a. DIY CONSIGNOR
Consignor will receive 65% of sale price of item. Consignor will hang, price, and tag all items using on-line tagging system only. Consignor will designate items to be included in the Super Saver Saturday sale. All items must be checked in on the Thursday immediately prior to the sale according to details on the website. Unsold items must be picked up between 3-4pm on the final Saturday of the sale, or items will become property of KangaKids. $10 consignment fee will be deducted from final check.
b. CONCIERGE CONSIGNOR
Consignor will receive 50% of sale price of item. KangaKids will hang, price/tag all items. KangaKids will make the final determination of whether items will be placed on the sale floor. Consignor agrees to pay a $25 processing fee for up to 200 clothing items and up to 50 non-clothing items received by KangaKids, which will be deducted from final check. Items unable to be presented for sale will be donated to a charity of KangaKid’s choosing. All items must be dropped off at the Drop-Off Event, according to details on the website. All items presented for sale must be eligible for Super Saver Saturday. ALL unsold items become property of KangaKids to be donated at the end of the sale.
- KangaKids retains the right to set the sale and discount schedule. All items presented for sale will be sold for the full price listed on the tag during the Consignor/Volunteer pre-sale and on Friday. Items designated as eligible for Super Saver Saturday may be sold at a discount on Saturday only. Items originally priced under $20 will be discounted 50% off the original price. Items originally priced at or above $20 will be discounted by 25%. Items designated for discounting AND donating may be sold for 75% off the original price during the final two hours of the sale.
- All payments to consignors will be mailed within 14 days of the end of the sale.
- Any unsold item not picked up from the sale site on Super Saver Saturday, between 3pm and 4pm, will be become the property of KangaKids and donated to the charity of KangaKids’ choice.
- KangaKids is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any items lost, stolen, damaged, misplaced, or destroyed by fire, flooding, water or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- KangaKids reserves the right to price any item unpriced or missing a tag. Items missing tags will be sold at KangaKids discretion and proceeds will be donated to a charity of KangaKids choice.
- For a period of 2 years after the effective date of this Agreement seller will not directly or indirectly engage in any business that competes with KangaKids Consignment Events. This covenant shall extend for a radius of 30 miles of the event’s present location.
- Consignor agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Betty the Genius, LLC, dba KangaKids Consignment Events, the owner of the space where the sales event is held or its agents, any and all volunteers and/or paid participants of this event. The above parties are released from liability for any and all claims for damaged, stolen, or lost items. Should any items be lost, stolen, or damaged, the above parties are not responsible to compensate the Consignor for the items.
- Consignor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Betty the Genius, LLC, dba KangaKids Consignment Events, its owners, shareholders, agents and employees, Juile Kirkpatrick and Crystal Brugman, and further agrees to make no claim or crossclaim against KangaKids, its owners, shareholders, agents and employees, Julie Kirkpatrick and Crystal Brugman, and the owner of the space where the sales event is held, for any and all claims of personal injury and/or products liability stemming from the Consignors participation in the consignment sale.
- The Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Betty the Genius LLC, its owners, shareholders, agents and employees, Julie Kirkpatrick and Crystal Brugman for any and all claims of personal injury and/or products liability brought by third-parties relating to the purchase and/or use of a sale item(s).
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.