As a consignor to the Bainbridge Clothing Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not knowingly include any items on this list in the sale.
- All items are in good condition, free of rips, stains and tears and are ready for resale. All clothing should be on plastic hangers turned with the opening to the left (so like a ? when looking at the item from straight on). All pants should be safety pinned to the hangers with the size on the card and not "folded over" the hanger. No wire hangers are allowed.
Shoes should be in Ziploc bags to prevent separation with sale's card including size facing outward. Or zip tied together.
- All items unsold the last day of the sale will be marked down by 50%. If you do not want to participate in the half off sale on Sunday, you will be responsible for removing your own items from the sales floor Saturday night at 5:30 PM. Any items left for the Sunday sale will be sold at the 50% reduced rate.
- Consignor will receive 70% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold.
- A fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your profits to help offset costs for the building rental and software usage fees.
- Consignor will pick up any unsold items not marked "Donate" and check or cash payment on Tuesday from the sale location. Any unclaimed items, whether marked donate or not will be donated to a local charity on Tuesday night.
When you are putting items in the system, your donation decision is final. Whatever is printed on your card, is what the volunteers will use pull your items to return to you or to donate to a local charity.
- Any profit not picked up will be mailed to the address on file within the week after the sale. If you choose to receive an electronic payment for your profit, there could be a delay depending on holds from Paypal, Venmo, or Facebook Pay
- Proprietors of the sale or the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.