Safety protocols: masks required, hand sanitizer available, social distancing and more.
All items must be pre-registered on-line. Item drop-off and pick-up require a reservation.
Consignors: IMPORTANT enhancement to help your items sell!
Our swap empowers you to automatically mark down any/all of your unsold items on Sunday.
It's better than trying to guess which of the next swaps would be your best choice.
If you don’t want your unsold items marked down on Sunday, uncheck the red “Dis” box to the right of each
item or on the entire column when entering your items or any time prior to printing your sales tags.
Alpine Valley Ski Resort
6775 Highland Road, White Lake, MI 48383
|Click to Join!|
(2) No "straight" skis: This generally means nothing produced before 1998 or over 200 cm in length with the exception of Nordic touring skis.
(3) Bindings: Should be fully functional, conforming to current DIN/ISO standards for releasable & non-releasable (tele, nordic & snowboard) bindings, with no missing or damaged parts. Binding information is available at http://www.skibum.net/do-it-up/gear-guide/indemnified-bindings/
(4) Boots: No rear entry boots. All boots should conform to current DIN/ISO standards for sole dimensions (must not be excessively worn).
(5) Clothing and Accessories: Should be in serviceable condition, with no broken zippers, tears, blown out seams, missing closures, cracked lenses, etc.
(6) No cross country equipment, ice skates, snowshoes or other non-skiing/snowboarding items.
The AVSP Swap Management Team will have sole authority to determine whether items are acceptable for the sale.