- Skis, snowboards, boots, poles, helmets, goggles, jackets/coats, vests, pants, tops, base layers, hats, socks, gloves, ski/board/boot bags, tools, etc.
- Brand names: North Face, Spyder, Burton, Under Armour, Marker, Solomon, 686, Marmot, Patagonia, Helly Hansen, Columbia, etc.
- Other snowsports - skating, sledding, cross country, snowshoeing
- Accepting vintage: 1950s and older
Here are the rules...
- Equipment can't be older than 8 years.
- only 24 items per consignor, bring your best items to sell.
- All sale tags are to be printed on WHITE PAPER only.
- All items have to be in sellable condition and clean.
- Clothing sizes 4T- adult XXL.
- Items have to be relevant for snowsports.
- Items are subject to refusal. *
- Items cannot be removed once consigned.
- Prices cannot be changed once consigned.
- Please indicate if you are donating unsold items.
donating your unsold items tells us not to expect you at pickup.
- Consignor is responsible for picking up unsold items after the sale,
Unsold items must be picked up on Saturday, November 14, 2020, 3-4pm only.
- Any unclaimed items will become the property of Baltimore Ski Swap.
- You will receive your check within 2 weeks of the sale.
* NOT ACCEPTING: Straight skis, rear entry boots Items too worn, old, dirty/too stained, or out of style, and bindings no longer serviceable and not on Industry Indemnity List.