As a consignor to the Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not knowingly include any items on this list in the sale.
- All items are in good condition, free of rips, stains, and tears and are ready for resale. All clothing, except maternity, is on children's hangers as required. Onesies should be in Ziploc bags or on hangers. Shoes should be connected via string or zip-tie or in Ziploc bags to prevent separation.
- All items unsold the last day of the sale will be marked down by 50% unless marked as "Discount No" in the database.
- Consignor will receive 70% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold unless they volunteer. If they volunteer for at least 3 hours, they will receive 75%.
- A fee of $8.00 will be deducted from each consignor's total sale proceeds to help offset costs for the building rental and advertising fees.
- "No Retagging" Program: If a consignor brings in items that are tagged with another consignment sale tags, the consignor agrees: 1. That all items with another consignment sale tag will be sold at half off during the half off sale, regardless if they are marked half off or not 2. Items with another consignment sale tag will not be able to view live sales.
- Consignor will pick up any unsold items during the scheduled Consignor Pick Up. Any unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity.
- Consignor checks will be mailed no later than two weeks after the sale.
- Proprietors of the sale or the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.