As a consignor to the Tiny Treasure Trove Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not include any recalled items on this list in the sale.
- Early bird free registration ends March 30 2018. I realize that registration starting Mar 30th is 12.50 (unless explicitly stated as less or free during a flash sale or a coupon) and that will be subjected out of my earnings check after the sale.
- All items are in gently used or new condition, free of rips, stains and tears and are ready for resale. The consignor understands that if items aren't in good condition, they will not be placed in the sale. Shoes should be connected to prevent separation.
- All items sold at the end of the sale can be marked down by 50% and this can be checkmarked 'Dis' checkbox) in the database when you list your inventory.
- Traditional tagging consignors will receive 60% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold if they enter items themselves. You can get more by volunteering, please check out our volunteer options. Concierge consignors will get less than half the proceeds. This percentage from each consignor's total sale proceeds goes to help offset costs for the building rental, security, advertising fees and more expenses.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale if they wish. Any unclaimed items left by 6:45pm Sunday Apr 8th will be forfeited to Tiny Treasure Trove. We donate to local charities.
- If you are selling items for more than you paid for them, you need to request a 1099 from Tiny Treasure Trove.
- We will have reasonable measures, such as police officer at the sale and doors and gates locked overnight, however organizers of the sale or the fairgrounds CANNOT be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
The consignor agrees to, for a period of 4 years after the effective date of this Agreement, consignor will not directly or indirectly engage in any organization that competes with Tiny Treasure Trove. This covenant shall extend for a radius of 100 miles from Crown Point, Indiana and 50 miles from the location of any specific sale (if NOT Crown Point, Indiana).
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.