As a consignor participating in the Tiny Treasure Trove Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled products and toys at http://wemakeitsafer.com/ and will make sure that I do not include any recalled items in the sale.
- All items are in gently used or new condition, working properly, free of rips, stains and tears and any other condition that would deem them in not working condition. The consignor understands that if items aren't in good condition or aren't accepted, they will not be placed in the sale.
- All items sold at the end of the sale can be marked down by 50% and this can be checkmarked 'Dis' checkbox) in the database when you list your inventory. You may also choose whether or not to donate unsold merchandise to local charities. You can indicate donate by checking the 'Don' box when entering items.
- Traditional tagging consignors will receive 60% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold since they enter & tag items themselves. You can get more by volunteering or by referrals, please check out our volunteer options.
*******Concierge consignors understand they will get less, based on how much preparation they do. Please see http://tinytreasuretrovesale.com/concierge-service/ for details. By using Concierge service, you agree to the percentages listed based upon the level of preparation. You also agree to not include any items that aren't accepted.********
The percentage from each consignor's total sales goes to help offset costs for the building rental, security, advertising fees & materials, and other expenses incurred by T3.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale if they wish. Any unclaimed items left by 6:30pm Sunday Sept 30th will be forfeited to Tiny Treasure Trove. We donate to local charities.
- If you are selling items for more than what you paid for them, you need to request a 1099 from Tiny Treasure Trove.
- We will have reasonable measures, such as an officer at the sale and doors and gates locked overnight, however organizers of the sale or the fairgrounds CANNOT be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
The consignor agrees he/she will not directly or indirectly engage or create any business that competes with Tiny Treasure Trove, for a period of 4 years after the effective date of this Agreement. This covenant shall extend for a radius of 100 miles from Crown Point, Indiana and 50 miles from the location of any specific sale (if not in Crown Point, Indiana).
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.