As a consignor to the Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not include any items on this list in the sale.
- Early bird free registration ended Sept 2, 2017. I realize that registration is now 12.50 (unless explicitly stated as less or free during a flash sale) and that will be taken out of my earnings check after the sale.
- All items are in good condition, free of rips, stains and tears and are ready for resale. The consignor understands that if items aren't in good condition, they will not be placed in the sale. Shoes should be connected or in Ziploc bags to prevent separation.
- All items sold on the last day of the sale can be marked down by 50% and this can be marked in the database when you list your inventory.
- Traditional tagging consignor will receive 60% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold if they enter items themselves. You can get more by volunteering, please check out our volunteer options. This percentage from each consignor's total sale proceeds goes to help offset costs for the building rental, security, advertising fees and more expenses.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale. Any unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity.
- Your check will be mailed approximately one week after the sale. if you are selling items for more than you paid for them, you need to request a 1099 from Tiny Treasure Trove.
- We will have reasonable measures, such as a security guard for your protection, however propriators of the sale or the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
The consignor agrees to, for a period of 4 years after the effective date of this Agreement, consignor will not directly or indirectly engage in any business that competes with Tiny Treasure Trove. This covenant shall extend for a radius of 100 miles from Crown Point, Indiana and 50 miles from the location of any specific sale (if NOT Crown Point, Indiana).
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.