As a consignor to the Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not knowingly include any items on this list in the sale.
- All items are in good condition, free of rips, stains, odor, pet hair and are ready for resale. All clothing are on wire hangers as required. Shoes should be connected with zip ties to prevent separation.
- All items unsold the last day of the sale will be marked down by 50% or reduced price set by consignor unless the Red X checkbox was marked in the database.
- Consignor will receive 70% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold if they enter items themselves.
- A fee of $15.00 will be deducted from each consignor's total sale proceeds to help offset costs for the building rental and advertising fees.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale. Any unclaimed items will be donated.
- Your check will be mailed approximately one week after the sale if not picked up during the allotted times.
- Proprietors of the sale or the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.