|First Name: |
|Last Name: |
|Home Phone: || Format: 863-111-1234|
|Cell Phone: || Format: 863-111-1234|
|Email address: |
|Retype Email address: |
|Mailing List: |
|Consignor ID: |
| ||Enter ConsignorID you use for this sale.|
11 Characters Max.
Dashes '-' are not permitted.
|Referred By: |
|Please read the following agreement,|
check the box to agree, and click the Create Account button.
As a consignor to the Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not knowingly include any items on this list in the sale.
- All items are in good condition, free of rips, stains and tears and are ready for resale. All clothing except maternity is on children's hangers as required. Onesies should be in Ziploc bags. Shoes should be connected or in Ziploc bags to prevent separation.
- All items unsold the last day of the sale will be marked down by 50% unless the Red X checkbox was marked in the database.
- Consignor will receive 70% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold if they enter items themselves.
- A fee of $10.00 will be deducted from each consignor's total sale proceeds to help offset costs for the building rental and advertising fees.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale. Any unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity. If items are not marked for donation and not picked up, there will be $20 deducted from earnings
- Your check will be mailed approximately 30 Days after the sale.
- Proprietors of the sale or the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
- Consignor MUST update their consignor id to be their assigned Jack & Jill consignor number.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.