As a consignor to the JFBC Homeschool Group Used Book & Curriculum Sale, I agree to the following:
- All items are in good condition.
- All items unsold the last day of the sale will be marked down by 50% only if properly marked in the database.
- Consignor will receive 85% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold.
- A fee of $5.00 will be deducted from each consignor's total sale proceeds to help offset costs for the sale.
- Please bring your items sorted by subject. You will need to allow sufficient time at drop off to sort and place your own items on the designated tables by subject.
- Please label your items with the proper category & size (preschool, elementary, middle school etc.) and name your item with a title that is recognizable if the tag gets separated from the book.
- No furniture or non-educational toys will be accepted.
- Please do not cover over the barcode with tape.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale at the designated time. If items are not picked up, they will be disposed of with no recourse to reclaim them and a $20 fee per 100 items will be charged.
- Your check will be mailed approximately two weeks after the sale, unless you prefer to pick up your check in the JFBC Children's Ministry office at a designated time and date to be determined. Please allow an additional two weeks for delivery time via mail.
- Neither the proprietors of the sale or the location of the sale will be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.