As a consignor to the FREDERICK SKI SWAP, I agree to the following: I will pay a 20% commission for items sold at this sale, if I make my sales tags on the software program at home and bring my items tagged and ready to be sold. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED SINCE WIFI IS VERY SPOTTY ONSITE. I will pay a 30% commission for items sold at this sale, if I make my tags on site at The Frederick Fairgrounds.
ACCEPTING 24 ITEMS FOR SALE per consignor
- Skis, boards, boots, poles, helmets, goggles. Snowrider jackets/coats, vests, pants, tops, base layers, hats, socks, gloves, ski/board/boot bags, equipment tools, skates, clothing, snowrider accessories, etc.
- Brand names: North Face, Spyder, Burton, Under Armour, Arcteryx, Marker, Solomon, 686, Marmot, Patagonia, Helly Hansen, Columbia, etc.
- Other snowsports - skating, sledding, cross country, snowshoeing, tele
- Accepting vintage: 1950s and older
Here are the rules... Snowsports; equipment, clothing, accessories
- SnowRider equipment can't be older than 8 years. (unless vintage before 1960)
- All items have to be in clean, usable, sellable condition, and bindings have to be on Industry Indemnity List.
- SnowRider clothing: sizes 4T- adult.
- Items have to be relevant for snow sports.
- Items are subject to refusal. *
- Items cannot be removed once consigned.
- Prices cannot be changed once consigned & ticketed.
- Please indicate if you are donating unsold items.
Deciding to donating your unsold items tells us not to expect you at pickup.
- Consignors need to pick up any unsold items after the sale and during advertised times.
- Any unclaimed items become the property of the sale.
- Your check will be mailed approximately two weeks after the sale.
- Proprietors of this sale and the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.