As a consignor to the Wee Exchange Consignment Sale, I agree to the following:
- I have reviewed the latest list of recalled children's products and toys at (see product category) www.cpsc.gov and will make sure that I do not knowingly include any items on this list in the sale.
- All items are in good condition, free of rips, stains and tears and are ready for resale. All clothing except maternity is on children's hangers as required. Onesies should be in Ziploc bags. Shoes should be connected or in Ziploc bags to prevent separation.
- All items unsold the last day of the sale will be marked down by 50% unless the Red X checkbox was marked in the database.
- Consignor who use the barcode system will receive 70% of the proceeds from the sale of each item sold if they enter items themselves.
- A fee of $12.00 will be deducted from each consignor's total sale proceeds to help offset costs for the building rental and advertising fees.
- Consignor will make arrangements to pick up any unsold items after the sale. Any unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity.
- Your check will be mailed approximately two weeks after the sale.
- Proprietors of the sale or the location will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft. Inventory list online does not necessarily indicate what will be returned to consignor after sale is completed.
- Unless other noted at check-in with a green R on the card, all items will be donated to deserving charities.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.