As a consignor to the DC SKI SWAP, I agree to the following: I will pay a 20% commission for items sold at this sale, If I make my sales tags on the software program at home and bring my items tagged and ready to be sold. I will pay a 30% commission for items sold at this sale, If I make my tags on site at Tilden Middle School.
ACCEPTING 24 ITEMS FOR SALE per consignor
- Skis, boards, boots, poles, helmets, goggles, jackets/coats, vests, pants, tops, base layers, hats, socks, gloves, ski/board/boot bags, equipment tools, skates, clothing, accessories, etc.
- Brand names: North Face, Spyder, Burton, Under Armour, Arcteryx, Marker, Solomon, 686, Marmot, Patagonia, Helly Hansen, Columbia, Four Squares, etc.
- Other snowsports - skating, sledding, cross country, snowshoeing
- Accepting vintage: 1950s and older
Here are the rules... Snowsports equipment, clothing, accessories
- SnowRider equipment can't be older than 8 years. (unless vintage before 1960)
- All items have to be in clean, usable, sellable condition, and on Industry Indemnity List.
- SnowRider clothing: sizes 4T- adult.
- Items have to be relevant for snow sports.
- Items are subject to refusal. *
- Items cannot be removed once consigned.
- Prices & any printed instructions to discount cannot be changed once consigned & ticketed.
- Please indicate if you are donating unsold items.
Deciding to donating your unsold items tells us not to expect you at pickup.
- Consignors need to pick up any unsold items after the sale and during advertised pickup times only. Any unclaimed, unsold items will be donated.
- You will receive your check within 2 weeks of the sale.
* NOT ACCEPTING: Straight skis, rear entry boots, Items too worn, old, dirty/too stained,
or out of style, and bindings no longer serviceable which are no longer on the Industry produced Indemnity List.
- Proprietors & employees & Volunteers of the DC Ski Swap will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to flood, fire, or theft.
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.