NEW: Skiwear for kids & adults from Anita's select inventory
NEW: Incredible gear from Peter Glenn of Vermont
Register to create an account
1. Click "Join" in the left sidebar
2. Complete the registration form that opens; create an ID & Password
3. Read and agree to the Terms of Service and click "Create Account"
4. On the Home page Login to your account using your ID & Password
5. IMPORTANT: Read the Consignor Notes! in the upper left box.
[You may also reference the Instructions and Help! options in the Getting Started section.]
6. Under "Consignor" in the left sidebar, click "Add Items"
Add your items to the template that opens
7. Enter the Item Name: Be Specific (i.e. Salomon X Pro 100 ski boots - 2017)
8. Enter Gender, Size, Type & Price
9. To EXCLUDE an item from Sunday's Half-Price Sale (12:00PM - 2:00PM), un-check the box in the "Dis" column adjacent to each item
10. The "D" (Donate) column is required by default; it means any unsold items not claimed by 3:00PM, Sunday, December 3, 2017, will be considered a donation to the Cataloochee Ski Patrol
11. IMPORTANT: To save your entries, click the "Add Items" button. If you are ready to print your cards, you may click the “Add Items and Print” button
NOTE: A column has been added for "Color," which will help define your item(s)
12. Under Consignor in the left sidebar, select "List Items"
13. Click the eBay icon for pricing assistance (specifically describe your items for the best results)
14. To print your sale cards/tags, click the "Print Cards" button
15. When the Print Cards page opens, you may either “Print All” of your cards or “Print Only Unprinted” Cards
16. Print Cards using 67 lb., white, card stock (ex. Office Depot's Neenah, Exact Vellum Bristol, 67 lb. Premium Cardstock)
17. DO NOT ATTACH TAGS to your items but bring them along with your items to the Swap Shop Registration & Drop-Off
Cataloochee Ski Area's Group Lodge
1080 Ski Lodge Road, Maggie Valley, NC 28751
|Click to Join!|
(2) Skis & Snowboards: No equipment that is bent, delaminated, broken or has missing edge segments will be accepted.
(3) No "straight" skis: This generally means nothing produced before 1998 or over 200 cm in length with the exception of Nordic touring skis.
(4) Bindings: Should be fully functional, conforming to current DIN/ISO standards for releasable & non-releasable (tele, nordic & snowboard) bindings, with no missing or damaged parts.
(5) Boots: Should conform to current DIN/ISO standards for sole dimensions (should not be excessively worn). Buckle/lace systems should be entirely operational.
(6) Clothing and Accessories: Should be clean and in serviceable condition, with no broken zippers, tears, blown out seams, missing closures, cracked lenses, etc.
The Cataloochee Ski Patrol’s Swap Shop Management Team and staff has neither the capacity nor the expertise to test the functionality and performance of items entered in the sale but will have sole authority to accept or reject items to be sold on an “as-is” basis.