MOYC Clothing & Toy Consignment Sale
Locations and Dates
|Dates:||Check back for dates of the next sale!|
Our website portal is now closed for processing.
Thanks for visiting!
Our next sale date is Saturday, March 10, 2018.
SPRING/SUMMER ITEMS ONLY!
NEW THIS SALE:
Consignors and Volunteer Registration
opens Monday, Jan. 22 at 9pm.
Friday times have changed
(shopping & volunteering)
Please pay close attention!
Accepted forms of payment: Cash or Check
VOLUNTEER PREVIEW SALE - No strollers or children.
CONSIGNOR PREVIEW SALE - children 12yrs and older must be accompanied by an adult
Now Accepting New Consignors!
If you would like to consign or volunteer, please click JOIN, and follow the Terms Of Service. A confirmation email will be sent with further instructions.
Add Info@weagmoyc.org to your email contact list to make sure you receive all our news and updates! Please like our Facebook page!
Important Updates for Consignors:
- We are now accepting 250 items per Consignor!!
- We are NOW ACCEPTING SOME Larger pieces of Furniture.
- Item Guidelines are listed on the HOME page of the website under Consignors
IMPORTANT!!!! MOYC is using a software program that is also being used by several different sales across the states. You will see instructions on the item tags that do not pertain to MOYC because of our policies regarding HALF-PRICE ITEMS and DONATING ITEMS:
- All items WILL BE SOLD AT THE HALF PRICE during the Reduced Price Sale.
- Unsold items: LOG SHEETS are REQUIRED to pick up your unsold items from 2:15 - 3:00PM on Saturday! After 3pm, all unsold and unclaimed items WILL BE DONATED to local charities.
- Each Consignor must have an Active Consignor ID Number.
- REGISTER for each Sale by Making a Drop-Off Reservation.
- Then Enter at least 1 Item prior to the Drop-Off Day.
- Tags: You MUST use the TAGS (cards) and LOG SHEETS printed from this site, to ensure your items will be sold and credited to your account.
Please print 2 log sheets. 1 to turn in at registration and the 2nd to use to pick up items at the end of the sale. You will not be able to log in to the site after the sale has started.
- Prices: All prices must be in increments of 50 cents (.50, $1.50, $2.00,
- Items accepted: We will accept only fall and winter clothing for the
September sale, and only spring and summer clothing for the March sale. We
reserve the right to decline any items that are improperly tagged, torn,
stained, seasonally inappropriate, or questionable. Please check your toys
and baby equipment for recalls on the cpsc.gov website. Teen clothing must
be current styles only!!!
- Item limit: There is a 250 item limit per consignor due to space
constraints. Additionally, there is only one consignor code allowed per
household. Each Consignor is responsible to shelve and rack all items they bring to the sale. We allow 6 pairs of shoes per consignor that are not sports, dance, or rain/snow boots
- All clothing (tops,
bottoms, dresses, jackets, etc.) must be hung on hangers and attached
with safety pins. Hangers should look like a question mark when facing
you. Tags need to be attached near the top right side of the item when
you are looking at it. (ex. shoulder area on a top/jacket.)
- Socks, tights, underwear will be placed in bins, and do not need to be on hangers.
- Shoes should be attached together (we suggest zip ties) and securely tagged.
toys/games/puzzles, please make sure all items are included (or marked
"not complete"), tape closed with packing tape (in ziplock baggies if
- Large items: We are NOW ACCEPTING SOME Larger pieces of Furniture. This includes CPSC compliment Cribs with assembly instructions , Bassinets, Toddler Beds, Changing
Tables, Adult Rocking Chairs, and other baby
equipment such as High Chairs, Swings, Pack and Plays, Toy Boxes, and
Child-Sized Tables and Chairs. We will NOT be accepting Mattress of any kind, Twin sized or larger beds, large desks, or large dressers. You are responsible for checking www.cpsc.gov for any recalls regarding your consigned items. We hold the Rights to Remove all non-compliant items from the sale.
- Consignment percentage: All consignors who volunteer at least 3 hours
will keep 80% of their selling price, and donate 20% to the Side-by-Side
Fund of WEAG, which helps families in need in our community. Consignors who
are unable to volunteer will keep 70% of their selling price, and donate 30%
to the Side-by-Side Fund. (Please note that all consignors will be marked as
donating 30% until volunteer registration is completed.) Checks will be
mailed within 6-8 weeks after the sale. Make sure we have your current
- Consignor Preview Sale is Friday from 5-7. You must have a name tag or preview ticket to enter the sale. No guests will be allowed.
- Please remember that this is a Ministry and not a
business. Thank you so much for your dedication and
involvement with this great community outreach!
- Volunteer shifts are 3 hours in length and are available for various time slots on Tuesday evening through Saturday afternoon.
- Volunteer Preview Sale is on Friday from 3-7 p.m. BY NAME TAG or Preview Sale TICKET ONLY. No guests will be allowed. You must have your NAME TAG or TICKET TO ENTER preview sale. There are no children allowed during this Friday night Preview Sale, with the exception of children over 12 being permitted between 5-7 p.m.
- Check in for you shift at the volunteer desk in the gym lobby. Failure to check in for you shift will cause you to not receive proper credit (20% versus 30%) on your proceeds. It takes over 250 Volunteers to run the sale smoothly, Please notify us prior when you cannot fulfill your shift.
Consignors please bring YOUR LOG SHEETS as well as your items to Drop Off. The log sheets can be printed by going to Consignor | List Items | click the Print button. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you.