Our sale is held twice a year: Spring and Fall.
We specialize in selling high-quality children's items in excellent condition! Most items sell for about 20% of what you paid for them new. However, certain items can sell for even more!
Consignors may bring season-appropriate clothing, books, toys, DVDS, video games, puzzles, baby equipment, bikes, strollers, maternity clothes and more!
All items should be clean, currently in fashion and in excellent condition. Nothing that is stained or torn can be sold. Prohibited items include: food, make-up, smoke or CO2 detectors, event-related or dated attire, car seats, medical devices or breast pumps.
Our website makes it very easy for you to create tags for your items. You affix these tags to your items at home, then just display your items at our sale.
During and after the sale, our website provides real time updates on which of your items have sold.
You have the option to have your items sell for half price for the second part of our sale. This helps get your items sold and money in your pocket! For the last half hour of our sale, items opted in to the half price sale AND marked "donate" will sell for 75% off.
Consignors who fulfill the terms of a volunteer shift keep 80% of their sale proceeds. Consignors not volunteering keep 60%. There is also a $15 consignor charge that contributes toward sale expenses, including this sale management site which assesses a base fee plus a fee per item sold. The remaining proceeds are donated to various charities and missions to help those less fortunate. Note: For the Fall 2021 Sale, volunteering is a requirement for all consignors.
At the end of the sale, you
may pick up your unsold items, or you may choose to leave them with
us. We will donate any leftover items to another charitable organization.
Checks are mailed to consignors 6-8 weeks after the sale.
How to become a consignor
1) Create an account on this site.
2) We provide training, so no need to be nervous about consigning. We will help you! A one hour new consignor training meeting is held about 3-4 weeks before the sale. If you register as a new consignor, you will receive an email with more information.
3) When sale registration is open, sign in and register by selecting a Drop Off time.
4) When volunteer shifts open, sign up for a shift under the Volunteer part of the site.
5) Read through EVERYTHING in the Consignor section of the website. There is a lot of information there that will answer most questions you may have, as well as make things go as smoothly as possible for you. *You enter items and print tags from this section.*
Welcome to the sale!
|Click to Join!|
Christ Church Episcopal Church
5000 Pouncey Tract Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059